The Truth About Cash Gifting…Part 2
Hopefully you had a chance to read the first part of this article on Cash Gifting, as it exposes some of the reasons many Cash Gifting programs failed in the past. A solid Cash Gifting program, if it is to be a legitimate home based business alternative, must be simplistic in nature, without surprises, smoke and mirrors and incorporate a very effective and efficient business model.
With this in mind, let’s take a look at a program and see if it meets the standards to become a viable income opportunity.
A Cash Gifting home based business model needs:
1) A simple to follow, time tested and proven, marketing system that anyone can follow. This will assist a new member in starting their work from home opportunity correctly.
2) A tracking system that allows a member to track the scheduled arrival of any gifts being sent to them.
3) A fully functional back office where all members can update personal information.
4) Tutorials on advertising with classifieds, ezines, banners, Pay Per Click, voice broadcasting etc. Along with access to prewritten ads that have been tested and proven to deliver results.
5) An area where the members can order advertising tools such as company approved custom business cards, postcards and flyers.
6) Members should also have access to autoresponders, lead generation and a follow up letter series to stay in contact with new prospects.
7) Above all, a step – step system that takes the new member through the process from sign up, to paperwork completion, to advertising… Right up to the point when they receive their cash gift at the door.
Now with all of the above components in place, an entrepreneur should be able to launch a home based business without investing a lot of effort in start up. In this type of ideal environment the majority of time can now be spent on developing the business, as the business infrastructure is already in place.
Every work at home business needs a strong foundation to be successful. With more and more people every day looking to make extra income in their free time, getting started “right” is the key element between success and failure. It really doesn’t matter if you’re looking to leave your J-O-B; working from home to spend more time with the kids; a Baby Boomer working toward retirement; or someone just looking to create the excitement of building his/hers own fortune, one thing remains true to all business, without a strong business model or foundation you set yourself up for failure. Author Henry David Thoreau said it very well, “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.”
Wishing you a multitude of success in whatever you do and remember that, “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” (William Jennings Bryan 1860-1925, American Lawyer, Politician)
God Bless and Always Remember To Make It A Great Day!!